Saturday, May 20, 2006

Images from the Past

L was in San Francisco in the beginning of April for work. There's sooooo much to see and my co-workers agreed on the Jelly Belly factory tour....interesting. It was fun. They gave us little hats to wear and all the free samples we could stomach!!


This is another photo of K and I when we went snowshoeing on St. Mary's Glacier. It was really high -- she was a climbing fiend and all I wanted to do was slide down on my arse!!


This is K and I at Sand Dunes National Park in southern Colorado...her sled worked 10 times better than mine sledding down the dunes and she was nice enough to let me use it a couple times...otherwise it was just me sliding down and tredding a lot of sand with me. We were proud of ourselves, though...we even passed a couple boy scouts!!
This is the last one. Last week L was in Georgia for a couple days. I woke up early on the second morning and drove to Alabama -- another state I hadn't been too. So...I got gas, bought gum, and took a picture of the Chicken Stop....no idea what it is (something to do with chicken?) but that was my Alabaman experience. And I was able to cross the Chatahoochee River....you know the song.... -- L

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Great Job Girls! I look forward to trying to make it on your blog!

michael

8:51 PM

 
Blogger Stewart the dog and Samsonite the cat said...

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I love it girls. I will look updates :o)

Trish

8:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home