Monday, July 03, 2006

Official Cheesehead





















Not an "official cheesehead"...I think being one of those is a matter of the heart and not so much a matter of the drivers license. I will never cheer for the green and gold no matter what happens with the NFL. This is my apartment. In quiet, bucolic Hudson, Wisconsin (you can read more about the town at http://www.ci.hudson.wi.us/ if you would like). The bottom one is the outside -- that's my door that you see in front. It's pretty quiet -- nothing crazy yet. I have a bathroom where it actually takes more than one step to get from the toilet to the shower, a nice size kitchen with a table and chairs, a large living room, and one bedroom. I have windows which is one of the best parts of all of this. I do have a rather heavy footed upstairs neighbor...not sure why he has to be up at 4:30 in the morning, but that's what ear plugs are for....So this is my place. If you want to visit, there's always an extra couch!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Starrs In Denver said...

It's nice to be able to picture where you are! Levi wants to be a night owl tonight...hopefully we'll get to sleep soon! We miss you and look forward to the wedding!
~Rose of very little sleep

11:49 PM

 
Blogger Stacy said...

Cute digs, Lisa!

3:08 PM

 
Blogger kolorado said...

That apartment is Cheeeeee---seeeeey

5:49 PM

 
Blogger Stewart the dog and Samsonite the cat said...

we like it.

10:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home