Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Grand Canyon or Bust






This one is a little late too....My friends Lora (who's going to have a baby!!) and Melissa and I headed out in the beginning of June to the Grand Canyon for a girls fun week. We did have a great time, but having just gotten engaged the day the before we left (yeah!!), I was anxious to get back to Denver! The Grand Canyon was absolutely beautiful -- more then any of us had ever thought. We arrived at sunset and were able to pull over and enjoy the views. We camped for two nights there and did a little hiking in the drop dead heat. The trip back to Denver was my favorite part by far. They call the drive on the Western side of Colorado the Swiss Alps of North America or something like that -- it truly was. No pictures I have could do it justice, but it was beautiful. If you get the chance, take the drive!! Thanks girls for a great trip -- even if I did seem slightly distracted!!

2 Comments:

Blogger M and B said...

Great picks, sounds like a lot of fun.

8:27 AM

 
Blogger Dan and Christine Lawson said...

These pictures are unbelievable! I didn't know there was such beautiful places in America.

4:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home