Showers....
A couple weekends ago, I had the "weekend o' showers". It was wonderful, but it didn't help that I was sick! Brent stopped by the shower on Sunday to meet a couple of my relatives and for his dad to pick up his mom. I'm sure she was in as much of a daze as I was!

The weekend after, I was able to travel back to Denver to see some of the best girls in the whole world. They threw me a shower on Saturday -- Noelle and Kari, seriously the greatest display of fondue magic I have ever seen!! You girls were wonderful and I'm so glad I was able to be down there and celebrate with you!!

The next day, Jennie and I were able to make the haul up into the Rockies by Mount Evans and see a little bit of the fall color that was left. Thanks for the walk, Jennie, even if we did get snow in our toes!!


2 Comments:
So will this blog soon be Kari, Lisa, and Brent's blog? Personally, I would rather it be Kari and Brent's blog, but that's just my opinion.
11:34 PM
It was great to see you! Getting closer :)
12:05 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home