Sunday, July 22, 2007

Officially "Extreme"

This summer, Extreme Home Makeover: Home Edition was making over a house outside Billings, not far from my mom's place. We were out there a few times to check it out, and I decided to volunteer for a day, despite the nasty hot temps. I don't often watch the show, but it was so fun to be a part of it all. I ended up working in the mess tent. I got to see Paul, Johnny, and Ty, several times. :) The show airs in October...watch for me! ;)



My new friend Johnny:


These pics were from my phone, so good luck with the quality. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger M and B said...

That would have been fun doing that remodel! Sounds like a fun summer so far. I don't even remember that the summer started and now it is almost over!

10:07 AM

 
Blogger Dan and Christine Lawson said...

By the way, this is soooooo cool that you volunteered. What a fun experience! I will be sure to watch for you in Oct. I love that show!

6:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home