Wednesday, May 02, 2007

School

Well, here's where I spend most of my time! I love teaching Kindergarten here in CO! I have a great bunch of kids that I am really going to miss next year. They are such funny little people. Next year, I will be teaching 5th grade at our school, so I hope to catch these kids again in a few years.


I actually have a boy in my class who can stick his tongue up his nose. He will stick it up one nostril, do a little swirl, put it back in his mouth, and go for nostril #2. I call it the "double dip". Though disturbing, I am strangely appreciative of his fine motor skills. His identity has been disguised...Heidi was able to catch him in the dip.



Heidi visited our class and got some action shots




Some pictures from our 100th day of school...a long time ago...
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home