Wedded Bliss

I don't have all of the pictures from the wedding yet, but I have a few....this would be the exchange of rings....
And more holding hands and stuff....

Brent loved thsi picutre -- us in the window with the reflection of the trees and such...I think it's pretty dang cool!

I'm not sure what I'm doing in here...pointing at Bryce or showing off rings...it's hard to tell. Brent just looks goooood :-)

Looking lovingly into each other's eyes...

The happy couple at the reception. Thanks to Jennie for lending me her coat to keep me warm. I just didn't want to change out of that dress!!

And last but not least, our fireworks escape. I loved it....!! Thanks to everyone who came, for everyone's support, love and prayers. We have such great family and friends!! These aren't even the pro photos -- we're working on those ones (Bryce took some great shots!!). Thanks to Robyn and Cindy who passed along these photos!! Merry Christmas and wherever you are, I hope you're warm and surrounded by loved ones!

4 Comments:
Hey, I just put my pics up from your wedding:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AcMWLFozbtGLjY
Merry Christmas, my friends!
Jennie
5:27 PM
Nice pics...especially the window/tree one. Good to video chat with you two the other day! We're enjoying the warm weather in CA. Miss ya!
~Rose
11:55 PM
we need some more updates. How is the life of Kari and the newly married couple?
2:07 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
9:55 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home