Thursday, November 16, 2006

Back in Blog

My AM kindergarten class at the pumpkin patch this October
My car on my very first snow day as a teacher!
The lovely bride
Noelle, Lisa, Kari
The happy couple

So, after a long absence, I am returning to at last update the edge. A lot has happened in my life (Kari) since the last update, and of course a lot in Lisa's life...as most of us know, she's now MRS. LISA LARSON...farewell to the Finger. I'll leave most of the wedding updates to Lisa, but I will include a few shots and say that it was a beautiful wedding - very "Lisa and Brent". It was so fun to see most of the old gang that could make it - and ALL of the "GW" 9...plus 4 babies. What a change! I'm sure Lisa will fill us all in on her latest adventures in marriage soon...

I, however, am still not married! But I AM a kindergarten teacher! Most of you know that, but for those who missed it, that's the excuse I'm exploiting as to why I've not blogged in ages. I'm crazy busy and trying to keep ahead of 36 five year olds. (I have an am and a pm class). It's been a real challenge, but also a lot of fun, and I'm thankful to have found a job where I can really make a difference and hang out with kids for money.

2 Comments:

Blogger M and B said...

Congrats to Lisa and Brent! Congrats to Kari on the new job.

11:13 AM

 
Blogger Dan and Christine Lawson said...

My Dear Cousin....I was wondering through Micheal and Stacy's friends on blogger and came a Kari and Lisa's page...having no idea whose it was I thought I should check it out. WELL...to my surprise, I saw a VERY familiar face...YOUR. I am glad to know you have a blog!! I will keep in tounch! YOu look great!

3:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home