Thursday, December 21, 2006

Snowed Under

Hello everyone, from what what feels a bit like the North Pole right now! Just thought I'd let everyone know that things are alright and life is becoming "normal" here in CO. Here in the Springs we are digging out from nearly 2 feet of snow, and drifts that are huge...huge enough to require 5 people to help dig out my Passport today. School was cancelled yesterday and today, so I rather abruptly find myself on Christmas break until January 8. (not complaining!) It's a little fun (unless you're stranded at the airports) swapping adventure stories with people. The best one I've heard is about a business in Pueblo (1 hr. south of COS) that got stuck in their building by a huge drift of....tumble weeds. Yes...we had crazy winds, and they had a 10 foot high drift of tumble weeds blocking the door to the business. Since the city has been shut down for two days, my Christmas cards and such will all be late...so I made a little Christmas video outside today to wish you all a very Merry Christmas until the real, yet cheesy, card comes. Merry Christmas to all! - Kari
http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=24eb77586bcaebacbe57198G06122120

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home