Norway's Next Top Model
So I (Kari) recently found out that a cousin of mine from the old country is a supermodel. No joke. You can check out her portfolio here: Silje Vallevik . I think the resemblence is obvious.
So I (Kari) recently found out that a cousin of mine from the old country is a supermodel. No joke. You can check out her portfolio here: Silje Vallevik . I think the resemblence is obvious.
4 Comments:
Wow! You're almost royalty....it's a good thing you updated your blog. We were about to give you a citation for failure to remain current. Glad to see you're back.
7:23 PM
Wow! I am an avid watcher of ANTM so that is exciting. After looking at her measurements I don't feel so bad about gaining a few inches... Oh wait, I bet those are in the metric system... T
10:19 PM
Kari,
I looked at these photos and actually in all seriousness I could see a slight resemblance in the eyes and brows. This woman is gorgeous. Is she related to me?? Probably on the Vallevik side...shoot. Good to hear from you.
2:46 AM
Figured out how far apart you are in cousin relations? I agree with Levang. Where have you been?
11:50 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home