Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Uber update 9000

Well, I'm playing a little catch up today....May...I've found that my old beater computer and a busy life are a fatal combination for me keeping up in the blogging world. Today I got home early and decided to throw down. It appears that some of the things I've been up to these months are all "S" things. (Also some hiking, hosting company, throwing showers of the baby sort, and just recently, packing). With summer break only 17 school days away, I'll also add scampering, swashbuckling and scheming to the "S" list.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Hi Kari,

So fun to see what you have been up to. Your little ones look super fun! Why have you been packing? Are you moving?

S

8:43 PM

 
Blogger Stewart the dog and Samsonite the cat said...

Thanks for the update... We miss you! Sam and Stew can't wait for your next visit to MN. They will have your room and fuzzy towels waiting for you. T

10:01 PM

 
Blogger M and B said...

Great to see your still alive :)

6:33 PM

 
Blogger Stacy said...

Hey Miss Kari! I believe today marks the last day of school for you. If this correct, well then, YeeHaw!!! Congrats on making it through your first full year of teaching!!!

M, S and T

2:01 PM

 
Blogger IGrind said...

Updates please.

4:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home