Sunday, July 22, 2007

My summer in Montana

Well, it's time for my quarterly update. I'm lousy at keeping this thing up, I know. So buckle your seatbelt for a huge update...or pace it out for a week or so. ;)

My first summer off has been awesome. I've loved being back in Montana, and getting to hang out with my Mom a lot. We've had some fun adventures together. Last weekend, we went up to Chico to relax in the mountains where it was a little cooler, and check out the Chico Hot Springs Resort. It was really a unique place, and the 5 Star restaurant was sure to please! On the way there we stopped at Mark's In and Out in Livingston...legendary. Magical.

In the Yellowstone in Paradise Valley.
Mom and I have also been rollerblading this summer. It was her first time - she's doing great!
I'll be headed back to Colorado in 2 days to get my new place together and get moved in to my new classroom. I'm sad to see my Montana vacation end, but I'm also looking forward to the adventures ahead back in the Springs. Mom will come down for a week to help out with the move...and any of you in the region are more than welcome to come and help me move on August 3!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Well done, Kari! Super fun to be able to see what you have been up to this summer. Your video of your class is adorable. Could they be any more enthusiastic?! Looks like a fun bunch! Tell your mom that I am very proud of her for getting on those roller blades. She looks great! Have fun setting up your new place. I wish we could have hooked up with you when we were out in CO. Another time, I guess!

Miss you,
M, S and T

9:12 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

I guess when there is no Montana steak house around beef burgers have just got to do! I miss you Kari. Your summer looked like such fun. I'm so glad you updated.

miss you,
becky

6:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home