A New Neighbor

So, on my way to the Post Office the other day, I came across this little fellow skipping down the sidewalk. So, I pulled over to get the shot. He started to trot towards me, so then I thought it was time to go in case his Mom came looking for him. He went trotting across the street and jumped over a fence into someone's back yard. A boring trip to the Post Office for me became quite the adventure!

3 Comments:
Wow! That's a trip to the post office that you'll never forget! I was seriously wondering if I'd ever see another Postcard from the Edge. So glad to see you're back!
9:28 PM
That is a fun way to spice up a trip to the old PO.
1:19 PM
Are you sure it was really a bear? Perhaps it was actually some little prankster with a really great Halloween costume just out doing some early tricking! It was fun to "see" you on Sunday!
7:55 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home