Holiday flashbacks...

Well, now that Thanksgiving has passed, I am finding myself thrown headlong into the Christmas season. I LOVE Christmas season, but honestly, I'm not there yet. The weather here in Colorado has been so mild that Christmas music seems completely out of place. But in the spirit of the the season, here's a great old photo from the Vallevik family archives...I'm thinking Christmas of 82 or 83 maybe? It's one of my favorites of Jared and I. Although, he always says that I always insisted on putting him in the headlock in our pictures when we were little...just to show my dominion over him. (It's not true). I had other ways of proving that. Anyhow, welcome to the Yuletide season, everyone.

2 Comments:
I'm so glad you're back in the blog world! Thanks for posting the picture. You guys look great!
5:36 PM
classic shot!
8:25 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home