Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Worst Blogger Ever

Though my last post is titled "Merry Christmas, Everyone", it is sadly, long outdated. I am going to put myself out on a limb here and commit to updating you (anyone who might still accidently check on my blog) on this past year SHORTLY. Tracking down my login and password was a good start. So check back soon for the '08 update.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Welcome back, Kari, I can't wait to see your highlights of 08!

12:49 PM

 
Blogger Suzie Egge said...

YAHOOOOOO - I"LL HAVE YOU KNOW - I STILL FAITHFULLY CHECK YOUR BLOG JUST WAITING FOR THAT UPDATE....GLAD TO AT LEAST SEE SOMETHING!!!

10:03 PM

 
Blogger Stewart the dog and Samsonite the cat said...

Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!!! You have lots of "fans" out here in the blogging world.

7:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home